By David Cherubim (Frater Superior Chief)
Official Holy Book of the
Order of the Thelemic Golden Dawn.
Received by David Cherubim, 1986 e.v.
Copyright (c) 1989 e.v.
0. When the Infinite was neither infinite nor finite, the Seven Secret Masters of the Universe said, "Let Us make the Kerubim of Light, after our own likeness and essence."
1. And the Seven Secret Masters of All created the Kerubim. And behold! A Vast Light of Infinite Love pervaded the Universe; and all the nations were saved by its subtle grace.
2. From that Light a Word emerged and declared, "The Kerubim are the Four Messengers of LVX, and I am the Voice of the Silence."
3. The Seven Secret Masters heard this and knew it aright; but they were blinded by its secret meaning.
4. The riddle was solved, however, when the Seven Secret Masters kissed the Kerubim.
5. But the Kerubim were too ardent for the touch of their lips; and the Seven Holy Ones were no more.
6. In that blissful annihilation the Seven Secret Ones evaporated into the Void of Infinite Space, only to rise again and transform into a Golden Heart with a Secret Palace in its midst.
7. That Heart became the heart of men.
8. And now the minds of men are enlightened about the nature of existence.
9. This illumination is the Way of the Heart into the Secret Palace of Infinite Love and Silence.
10. And the four Holy Kerubim are the Chosen Keepers of the four Keys to the four Gates of that Secret Palace of All.
Copyright © by The Book of THOTH - The complete guide to the Tarot, Magick and the Occult All Right Reserved.