Marcus Aurelius We ought to do good to others as simply as a horse runs, or a bee makes honey, or a vine bears grapes season after season without thinking of the grapes it has borne.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
"It seemed incredible that I should ever have fancied that I or anything else had any bearing on each other.All things were alike as shadows sweeping across the still surface of a lake--their images had no meaning for the water, no power to stir its silence."
The Book of THOTH
The Mysteries of the Tarot, Crowley, Magick and Egypt revealed at The Book of THOTH