Thomas Edison (1847-1931) I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
Regarded by many to embody the Western Mystery Tradition, this is a black & white deck. The colouring of the images should be undertaken as an exercise in order to assimilate the depth of each card - one might say "a spiritual excerise".
Visit website for colouring info (important), & for viewing or downloading the cards individually.
Category:Tarot Version: na Compatibility: All Filesize: 0 bytes Added on: Sep-01-2005 Downloads: 6512
"Imponderables are all-important; when science declares that it can concern itself only with that which can be measured, it classes itself with the child that counts on its fingers and brands Shakespeare and Shelley as charlatans."
The Book of THOTH
The Mysteries of the Tarot, Crowley, Magick and Egypt revealed at The Book of THOTH