Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821) Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
The grade of Dominus Liminis is a "bridge" that connects the outer Order of the G.'.D.'., centred in Yesod, with the Order of the R.'.C.'., centred in Tiphareth. The work of the Dominus Liminis extends and refines the work of the previous grades, synthesising it into a coherent whole. The self-control of the Neophyte, the energy of the Zelator, the one-pointedness of the Practicus and the indifference of the Philosophus are fused together, and turned to the work of strengthening and refining the faculty of aspiration. Indeed, the oath of this grade is precisely this, to "obtain control of the aspirations of [one's] own being". The title "Dominus Liminis" is another reflection of this aspiration: it means "the threshold of the Lord", a reference to the fact that in the next grade, that aspiration will be turned to the attainment of the Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel.