Frederick(II)the Great I begin by taking. I shall find scholars later to demonstrate my perfect right.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
In the A.'.A.'. system of attainment, after the adept has achieved the Knowledge and Conversation with her Holy Guardian Angel, she then must cross the great Abyss, where she meets Choronzon, who will tempt her to hold onto her subjective self and become trapped in his realm of illusion. To escape the Abyss, the adept gives up her deepest sense of earthly identity, in the symbolic gesture of pouring out her blood into the Cup of Babalon. The adept then becomes as a Babe in the Womb of Babalon—impregnated by Pan—and her lifeless Self becomes as a pile of dust, taking rest in the City of the Pyramids, which lies under the Night of Pan. This is why it is called Night—it represents the lightless Womb, and also the time before the dawning of the new Sun (or rather, the new Self). She then waits in this sublime state until she is ready to be move on to the next stage, and become “born” again from the Great Mother of Babalon, begotten by Pan.