Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826) I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
Lust of Result refers to expecting a specific result of an effort, ritual, or other magical action so that the pre-conceived result affects what you perceive to be the outcome. Because magick will often—if not usually—yield results different from what the adept expects, to imagine a certain result may prevent the adept from recognizing the true result from a magical operation.