Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860) All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
Also called Ur Letter: U Old Norse name: Ur Flower: nasturtium Number: 3 Meaning: Auroch (wild oxen) Divinatory Meaning: Strength. True strength is revealed only when the ego is mastered and we have faced our weaknesses. Rather than try to hide from our weaknesses it is important to face up to them. Strength is not a force to be exerted over others but a tool for keeping ourselves focused and balanced. When we master our ego we are no longer upset by the negative energy of those who would seek to unbalance us by their actions. Uraz reminds us that we have the strength to fulfil our dreams if we draw from that strength the success is guaranteed. Herb: Spagnum Moss Tree: Birch Gemstone: Carbuncle (Dark Red Garnet) Garnet (carbuncle) was said to be the means by which Noah navigated the arc during the night. This stone keeps us grounded, solidly anchored to the earth, bringing a feeling of vigorous good health and boundless vitality. They help us to understand the energy of gravity, allowing us to connect to the vastness of the earth's energy grid. When you are fully 'earthed', nothing can shake you. Chakra: Base Colour: Dark Red Crystal System: Cubic Hardness: 6.5 - 7.5