Henry Thoreau (1817-1862) Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
Also called Wyrd
Letter: none Old Norse name: none Flower: purple iris Number: unknown period of time Meaning: The unknowable,
Fate. Divinatory meaning: Destiny. The blank rune symbolises something
that cannot be known or cannot be controlled and as such fate will decide the outcome. When the blank rune is drawn it is a time to put your trust in the universe, what will be will be, it also offers a reminder that our own knowledge is greater and stronger than we "think". This Rune should be taken as exciting evidence of your most immediate contact with your own true destiny which, time and again, rises like the phoenix from the ashes of what we call fate. Herb: Leek Gemstone: Opal: This is a stone of emotional, mental and psychic harmony which acts as a tonic and regenerator, promoting truthfulness spontaneity in actions. It is a good stone for discovering a broader view of an issue. Opal absorbs and stores emotions and thoughts and enhances our intuition allowing us to see our true potential and making us aware of the finer dimensional levels of reality. Chakra: Sacral, solar plexus and crown Colour: Varies from milky white to shades of pink, red, orange,
brown, black and
grey-blue depending on the variety. Crystal System: Amorphous Hardness: 6