Buckminster Fuller(1895-1983) When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
Qabalah has become very popular these days, so a simple primer is always going to be well received. Avoiding the dry approach that characterises so many books on Qabalah, Ted Andrews presents bite-size chunks of information, enabling the reader to come to terms with the concepts at a gentle pace.
This has the result of imparting more information than you realise, and in the eight sections the author manages to cover most of the basics of Qabalah, laying the groundwork for the reader to further their studies with a reasonable grounding. A good introductory book for those wishing to find out what the Qabalah is about.
Added: October 9th 2005 Reviewer: Thoth Score: Related Link:Review Source Hits: 11862 Language: english