Cato the Elder After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.
Six Principles of Magic
1. Every magician has a beautiful vision for the world.
2. Every system of magic is a single artists tool, used to reshape reality.
3. If you believe, it shall exist.
4. When you call, they will answer.
5. Success and failure, is one and the same: ignorance and depression is the enemy.
6. Be like all equally, and you shall unite; refuse and separate.
Scanned at sacred-texts.com,
May 2004. John Bruno Hare, redactor. This text is in the public domain because
it was not registered or renewed in a timely fashion at the US Copyright Office. GATT renewal
does not apply to this work because it was published simultaneously in Toronto and New
York. These files may be used for any non-commercial
purpose, provided this notice of attribution is left intact in all copies.
Image: excerpts from verso (note 'Published simultaneously')
to the Zion
by whose generosity
the publication of this work has been translated
from dream into reality